Best, of 2015 Breakfast

It's almost 2016 and we're doing a wonderful countdown of our best of 2015 recipes. Sarah over at "Fantastical Sharing of Recipes" in conjunction with The Secret Recipe Club is hosting our wonderful countdown every day this week. I'm super excited to see everyone's recap of the year.

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. It's not very versatile (it's really eggs or starch or fruit in the United States) but I am always happy eating breakfast food It doesn't matter if it's eggs or pastries (though I do prefer savory dishes like eggs), this is the kind of food I could really eat every day.

Take a look at some of my great breakfast recipes from this year.

Shakshouka
Buttermilk Waffles
Sourdough Doughnuts
Ricotta Pancakes
Dutch Baby
Blueberry Yogurt Oatmeal Muffins
Cinnamon Rolls
Eggs Benedict with Welsh Rarebit Sauce
Kale Baked Eggs
Sourdough Beignets
Apple Cheese Blintzes
Bacon Cheddar Cornmeal Waffles

Comments

  1. I am very interested in the Kale Baked Eggs. I am a Kale nut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued and head over to see what Shakshouka is and also agree greatly with Wendy - also a fellow kale nut - and definitely interested in the baked eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment