I thought I posted this recipe a long time ago, but looking back I realize I had not. I'm not sure why, especially since it's easy and very tasty and looks fancy. It can be made hours ahead, making it a perfect dinner party food.
Try it next time.
Cinnamon Lime Panna Cotta
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 sheets gelatin
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 zested limes
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Bloom gelatin in ½ cup milk
- Combine cream sugar, milk, lime and cinnamon. Simmer until sugar dissolves
- Let zest and cinnamon steep in milk for half an hour
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Divide into individual servings. Chill until fully set. Garnish with lime zest and cinnamon shavings