Coconut Flour Pancakes


These are some of the best gluten free pancakes I've ever tried. I discovered this recipe simply because I had a container of coconut flour I had used to make a gluten free cake. Needing to use the rest of it, I've been experimenting with other recipes.

The ratios look off, but this recipe is great for 2 people for breakfast. Coconut flour is a very thirsty flour, so it does need that high a ratio of eggs and milk. They are still light and fluffy, but a little grittier than normal pancakes.

Coconut Flour Pancakes
Ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp coconut flour
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • ⅛ tsp baking soda
  • ⅛ tsp cinnamon
  • ⅛ tsp nutmeg
  • 2 tbsp dried coconut
  • 1 tsp honey
Directions
  1. Mix together eggs, milk, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey
  2. Add coconut flour and dried coconut, mixing thoroughly until fully combined
  3. Heat skillet with butter. Cook pancakes, flipping once when they begin to bubble.

Comments