Black Bean Brownies




I don't think there's an attractive way to photograph a brownie.This original recipe found a way to photograph them and make them pretty, but that is not something I can do.

I haven't posted anything on this blog in quite some time. Ever since Secret Recipe Club ended, I haven't been very good at posting consistently, but I want to try and get back into it. I wanted to start off 2017 with a delicious easy recipe. These black bean brownies are gluten free (but you'd never know it) and the beans make them super moist. I highly recommend it for the next time you need an immediate chocolate fix.

Black Bean Brownies

Ingredients

  • 1 14 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 Tbsp milk
  • 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp espresso powder
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Blend beans in a food processor or blender until smooth
  2. Add all other ingredients to the beans and mix until uniform. 
  3. Pour into a greased 8x8 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Make sure you do not over-bake the brownies, otherwise they will be dry.
  4. Let cool completely and then slice.

Comments

Post a Comment