A while ago, I went through a phase of icebox cookies. They were easy and lasted as long as you wanted them to in the freezer. Just slice and bake when ready to eat these slightly sweet, slightly bitter cookies.
Matcha White Chocolate Cookie
- 240 g flour
- 15 g matcha powder
- 150 g butter
- 130 g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 egg yolks
- handful of white chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugar and salt.
- Add egg yolks. Then sift in flour and stir in chocolate chips
- Shape dough into a log and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Preheat oven to 325. Slice, and bake for 15-20 minutes